ScrumPoP Project Template
Are you running a Scrum project? Are some team members not collocated? Do you have multiple tracks? If so, then click "Use" to plan and run your project using shared Google docs (including interconnected Product Backlog and Sprint Backlogs, Kanban Boards, Burndown Charts, and Issue Lists) and expert EPF guidance!
- Ready to use Scrum Project Plan with Automatic Monitoring and Alerts
- Embeds Process Guidance authored by EPF Scrum Experts
- Team Assignments at Project and Release levels
- Document Attachments for sharing by the Team
- Conversation at Project and Release levels, directly through Your Email
Free for now!
This program and the accompanying materials are made available under the Eclipse Public License v1.0 which accompanies this distribution.
What is This Template?
It is a reusable project plan. Click "Use" and get its copy with schedule, notes, and documents. Then customize it.
Can I Try Without Sign Up?
Absolutely. You can try it for free without even having to give your email! To save your work, however, you will be required to sign up.